DollSafe™ Instructions and VIDEO
Click to Download these Instructions
1. Begin with a clean, smooth surface.
2. Open the DollSafe sleeve, and gently press the creased corners open.
3. Once those corners are open, crease the opposite corners.
4. Gently flex and crease all 4 corners several times until the case takes shape.
5. For standard DollSafe sleeves, slide the endcap’s folded edges down over the long sides of the sleeve. After both long sides of the cap are fully seated, snap the side tabs into the slots.
Troubleshooting: if your sleeve curves inward or is not square in all 4 corners, repeat steps 1 through 4 again. The final result should have smooth, flat sides and square corners. For more help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (877) 829-2999.